The Carolinas HealthCare System Stanly Speakers Bureau is a free service that offers your club, business organization or civic group the latest information on a variety of health-related topics.
Our speakers are local healthcare professionals, including physicians, administrators, nurses, educators and allied health professionals, and our goal is to provide the community with information that will enable it to make informed decisions about medical care and develop healthier lifestyles.
Scheduling a Speaker
Please contact us at least three weeks before your requested speaking date. Although we prefer plenty of advance notice, we try to accommodate all requests. If you don't have a subject in mind, let us recommend one for you.
When scheduling a speaker, please provide us with the following information:
- General information about your group
- Date, time and location of program
- Contact person for group
- Meeting format (luncheon, dinner, etc.)
- Topic requested
- Special issues and interests of your group
To schedule a speaker, call (704) 984-4543 or email email@example.com.
In this section
- Behavioral Health Services
- Breast Health
- Cancer Services
- Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Child Advocacy
- Disease Management & Health Education
- Emergency Services
- Lab Services
- Mother and Baby Center
- Nutrition Therapy
- Occupational Health Services
- Pain Care
- Rehabilitation Services
- Sleep Medicine
- Special Events & Catering
- Stroke Center
- Urgent Care
- Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine